8/31/07

~give up~

NIGHT
feel like give up with this blog.! alot of thing that happen in my life in this 1 week.!! within 1 week many stuff pop out in my life.!! doesnt mean everything is unhappy..!! unfortunately happy moment just few..!! my purpose to create this blog is to express my feeling right here.!! so that, most of that post is kinda moody,upset or mad..! i ask myself why should i post here?? is to take attention or to wait people comfort.?? thats always a ??question mark??in this answer.!! but anyway i not going to post what actually happen in this week..!! JUST LET IT BE.!! life is so miserable...if everything take it as so easy and have a innocent heart i guess your LIFE will full of happiness.!! but doesnt mean im a complicated girl.!! something turn me become like this!! hmm...i dont know what purpose i post this..!! but just let you guyz know im gonna give up this blog.! i have no determination to continue it!!

No comments: