8/14/07

~They're here~



MIDNIGHT

ARE WE GOING TO WALK BY OUR OWN??
am i the 1 who think too further on it??

can i know what is happening around here??

why i cant feel your care and your love around??

are they take over my place in your heart??

now im feel sad because you're not around!!

i guess im the 1 who think the wrong side.!!

but there is a weird feeling over there..!

i knew that will happen between us.!!

couldnt just spend me a few minute for you and me??

we wanted to slove the problem..

but why ain't no action taking on it??

we wanted to get back together in the gang

but why is getting bad to the worst?

are you or me still take caring on this GANG??

perhaps we giving up on it..!

everyone come by time and go by time...

we ain't no other topic for us anymore..!

can i move the time faster??

because THEY'RE STILL HERE ...

my heart is getting worries..

should i tell you or keep??

should i face to face or turn back??

can i choose to walk away ??

i know i cant do it..."BULL ****ING"

why will having alot of people left out??

and included me as well.!

WHY WHY WHY??

i guess we are walking to the way that BELONG TO US......


1 comment:

tRacy said...

i dont know wether this page of your feeling is writing me or not.NOr matter what.i must say what i want to say.
I think all the things were begin at the day we went to Sunway.
you said you call me and i didnt answer it.And i told you i really didnt receive any call.the gls can be my prover.I told you that i have the responsibility to take of them,i told you!And i we tried our best to arrange the transpot to you.But what can we do?Didnt you aware the problem was not in us.I really hurt when you lifted up your voice and ask meýou understand or not?i dont want to go they by my own!!!
you know you was too much?Have you ever think about that?what were uor situation and uor feeling when our closer friends done was not understand us?What can i do?leave them they?let lucas take care to them all?i tought you wll help me up in this kind of time.
the next day,we all went to lorong to ahd our lunch.i was very shock and damn angry.what kind of expression you shown?we were not the 1st time eat in lorong.Wyhy you shown us that kind of face?very dirty and very low class?...was ok.i keep my patient.And you asked us to cancel our food.so?i just let you go.
MAybe you yourself not aware that you're trying to be more similar or closer taste with christina.What i done is just learn to let you go and find what you want.
Ya!maybe i was change.I know.i'm being not really want to force you to eat with me.why?you know why.if cant go lorong is ok.you can go the place you like.but we still are friends.
Day after day.i told myself that dont care who's wrong.Today i purposely date you to go out and eat togetther.But i tell you!i hate this ok?you just keep typing your msg and shown that kind of face.if you say that i not really want to talk with you.i tell you,it's just because of you 3exdpression.pls,dont even shown me the mint face to us.if you realy care.because i tried to talk with you.you choosed to play your emotion with us.lucas say want to wait until they go back only talk to you.i know it is not work.you w;ll think that we just find you when they're not around us.