5/8/10

~Happy MUMMY's DAY~

Mummy, I love you......
Even though I'm not there......
But my heart is always with you.....
I love you mummy.....
I still remember how you take care of me when during my primary school, secondary school, college and during my Uni now....
From primary school time, during my basketball training, YOU will be THERE....
Every competition, YOU also will be there.....
Hide and peak how I play.....
because I shy when I saw my mum.....
When I'm injured, the first one you ran towards me....
The final competition, Mum will record down the match that i PLAYED....
MUM....I seriously love you ....

When I say I want......
YOU always will say YES....
When I emo.....
YOU always be the one who cares me and hug me....
When I lose....
YOU always says failure will be success
When I greedy....
YOU always says, LEARN TO GIVE AND LEARN TO TAKE....
When I naughty...
Mummy you always cane me and scold me but your heart are painnnnn.....


Mum......
Hard to express my feelings.....
because the LOVE to YOU is too tooo deeepppp
MUM.....
I will be a good girl forever and ever....
and be your Mummy's GIRL FOREVER
Will never let you worry anymore....
right NOW .....
I really hope to give you a hug....and a big kiss and say...
MUM I LOVE YOU...
Happy Mother's day.....

No comments: