7/13/08

~Lucas belated Birthday~


well....thousand apologize to Lucas my dear...

I busy until i didnt wish him Happy Birthday.

This few days my church stuff is really screw up my time....

SO sorry....i really feel sorry to you...

I'm useless...

Hope you really will accept my apologize...

Sorry....

I cant give out my care nor even a birthday wish...

Im useless....

sorry Lucas..!!

please forgive me.!!

Happy Belated birthday..!!

Lucas replied:
I never angry....I'm okie..
dont think so much.
you better study hard, exam is coming..please..!!
Ashley feeling after taking to him:
I'm so happy, i got this kind of firends...
no matter what i did...they will always forgive and forget..
and still cheer me up and support me with no reason.
Lucas...you're really my lovely friends
Happy Belated Birthday my dear LUCAS...!! Muackxx.!!

No comments: