7/12/08

~emotion day~

well...kinda long never update my little emo bloggie....!!
weee.....eeee again to update some emo thingy again...!!
sigh....i guess this the only place for me to release myself..!!
EMO STORY
just woke up, i've quarrel with 2 person.
why suddenly i became so emotion nowadays, am i lack of sleep or too "MYSELF"
even though the 1 who always tolerate me, started to F*** me up.
nah nah....I become a ROCK now..! hard and solid...
no one can win me, but end up i lose to myself...
a story behind me, I name this story book as "MYSELF, ASHLEY"
sound cool and rocky..but there is full of weaknesses there...
I'm weak when i face probelm
I'm weak when i come to a situation that dont know how to handle
I'm weak when come to slove problem
I'm weak when i doing something
Why cant i be strong?? where is ME?? i couldnt find it anymore...
because I'm lost when i weak.

1 comment:

fishtail said...

Lei Lei, why suddenly so emo?