6/16/08

~Accepted~


Oh yeah....Praise the Lord.!! OH yea..!!
I accepted by "her"
the 1 that i always think that she hatred me a lot..
From the day i knew him, she dont really like me and she kept telling him not to close with me.!!
I started to angry and full of hatred towards her because she always stop us from seeing up each other, or even phone call.
I still remember that time we went out for a drink with our gang of friends, he reported to her that he going out soon with (.........the gang friends name.......) but my name not included inside..!! I shocked and asked him "WHAT"? even we go out with bunch of friends also can't let her know?? I was freaking angry with him.! because of these kind of incident happened, and we
But sooner and later, we started to pray and pray, and our spiritual leader cover us with their prayer, and now.......thing has change.!! she accepted me.... AMEN???
of cause AMEN..!!
our behaviour changed, and God make a way for us.!!
Praise the Lord..!! AMEN...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow!!! is really great man!!! finally she accept u..