6/8/08

~1 week~

in 1 week time, I've been busying by church stuff and my assignment..!!
finally I'm done with everything..!!
In this few days, I attending a conference that is Awakening for Jesus..!! in this few days i feel that revival is really coming to Malaysia.! i've learn a lot of things in this conference.! i cant express my feeling in these few days, the only thing i can is thank God. Since i born, I'm already a christian, but i never read the bible or even go church often. Now i only realize, actually God everyday and night waiting for us to praise Him and talk to Him, He is waiting for us, but i never care Him or even praise Him everyday. In my prayer list most of the time i just pray for myself, myself and myself, i never realize that we should ask God what He wants from us, even though i never try to give Him a kiss. Now i started to change my lifestyle, everyday i want to sit below Jesus feet to praise Him and worship Him. He is the only 1 that i love the most. I LOVE YOU.!

No comments: