7/4/07

~emo,moody,unhappy~

EVENING
i have no idea what the heck is going on now..!! i damn pist.my mind is like out of GOD name..!! i wonder why GOD love to challenge and play a fool with me? seriously i knew im happy than everyone...i have many happiness around me that i dont know how to appreciate that love and that care..!! why i cant chnage my IDIOTIC attitude..!! today our lecturer told us...if you think you cant...you cant..!! i dont know what happening around me..!! my friends damn worry me...damn care bout me..!! but why im the 1 who dont know appreciate what they gave me?? what the heck im doing?? i not used to be like this?? when something i did wrong..people scold me and give me advise...my idiot brain turn emo..!! i was like dont care what people said and stand firm ..!! am i turn badly?? i dont care..!! i tried to change ...but why its sound getting worst?? i tried to treat everyone using my heart...but why are they ain't feel it?? alright...i feel im getting contradictory..!! arghh..!! what the heck is that?? i wanna let everyone know im care,im love and i treat you using my sincere heart..!! ya..not everyone is perfect..!! i have my negative side...i knew you guyz want me to change it ..alright..!! becuase you want i become a girl that perfect..?? i guess is impossible to me.!!YES ...I ADMIT..everyone tried to told me,sms me and called me and said that why i change to become a girl that no responsibility..!! hmm..!! do you guyz know im the girl who lazy to using hp?? when i reached home my hp will very far away from me..!! i wont care bout my phone ringing and those sms..!! im not try to act mean.!! just wanted to relax when im stress in college with all the work and test..!! im sorry to everyone that today i talk unpolitely...!! i apologize and kneel down and say sorry..!! i knew that i called you guyz give me sometime to let me change..! i dont know wheather is too late for me or still have chance for me to change..!! please FORGIVE WHAT I"VE DONE..!!

No comments: