7/9/07

~Alright~

NIGHT
well...i guess a week has passed..!! i've leave my blog alone here..!!I got to said this week is a happening week r..as in friends?? study?? family?? money?? or others?? well i guess everything are include..!! let's start from my friends..!! well...as everyone told me that i doesnt know how to treat a friends by using my heart and my soul...easy way to said that im treating a friends like my blog..!! when something happen i only will come infront to my blog and express my feeling out...if nothing happen will leave it for few days or a week..! thats sound im not a good friends as you guyz think..!! well...in MY way i can swear that im caring friends is using my heart AND PLEASE STOP SAYING ME THAT I DONT CARE MY FRIEND FEELING..!! thats hurt me deeper than a sea..!! ~ALRIGHT~ i just need you guyz to give me a short time to change k?? i will let you guyz know that you are deeeply wrong..!! im fairly good now (you know who am i talking to)..!!just stop to said bout those idiot thing... well let me tell you guyz about my college life style.. i was started to close with my college mate..!! all my dearly friends Lucas,Justin,Adrian,Christina,Double P gang ( Tracy and Jazz) ,Deborah,Eunice... we mostly spend our times together while we at college..!! !we USED TO helping each other,chilling each other and FIGHTing with each other while joking seriously I love to stick with you guyz CAUSE you guyz are ROCK..!! not because of that only LAAAA anyways THANK GOD for putting you guyz in my LIFE..........(ALRIGHT) Lets talk bout my study..! well i failed in my mid term test..and thats my 1st time and the last..I HOPE..!! try to put more effort on it..oh well...im not express so many thing here about my feeling..!! (just let it be) BUT i still will work hard on it dont worry ..!! Family and financial=HAPPY AND pEACE..! ALRIGHT i got to give the ending on it..! (GUYZZ im changing... im seriously CHANGING...and I love to stick with all my college friends..!! YOU guyz ARE ROCK..!! suddenly my mind pop out this sentence ( I LOVE LIFE COLLEGE .........................as in people and not the college)...!! ALRIGHT GOT TO STOP HERE..!!

No comments: