11/6/08

~Camp turn me up~

Oh well... few weeks never blog...
by the way a lot of things happening in this period...
I guess this is the most cherish period in my life in church..
Came back from church camp last 2 week.
I joined game ministry, because lack of working member on it.
The whole camp, I never have the chance to play with my friends or even my group member
From the day till the night, every game team members busy by prepared stuff, and meeting
Never aspect no rest for me, exhausted...
Is Super Freaking TIRED...
Just recall back, actually game ministry is kinda fun though..
I've learned a lot of things through this camp.
Is a good experience for me to train up to be an independent girl...
Thank God...although the whole camp is busying by running here and there, but I felt the Holy Spirit is with me and filled the whole camp place.
In this camp, I cried, I suffered but no one knows...
Whatever you did in this camp, no one noticed you, only God
anyways Camp has pass...still got next stage to climb.
Day by day, I slowly will be train up
camp ROCK my life. & turn me up..!

No comments: