9/8/07

~the 1st and the last~

MORNING





THE 1st day we went out privately










THE 1st time sharing our food and drink










THE 1st serving is drove me out for a walk










THE 1st fellowship time inside the car










THE 1st time and day you accompany me hanging out










THE 1st peace i found in you










THE 1st love is from you










THE 1st vow to each other and GOD










THE 1st sacrifice










THE safety i have in you










UNFORTUNATELY










THE last we went out privately










THE last we sharing out food and drink










THE last serving is to drove me out for a walk










THE last fellowship time inside the car





THE last time and day you accompany me hanging out






FORTUNATELY






THE peace i found in you is never end






THE 1st love is from you is never change






THE 1st vow to each other and GOD will not break






THE 1st sacrifice will last forever






THE safety you gave it to me is always here



THE POEM



Breaking up is the hardest thing in the wold to do.






Especially if I have to break up with you.






I wish in a way we could still be together






In the beggining we were so close,but we drifted apart and we still are.






I know that how I feel now is none of your concern, I just wish that you still cared






Sometimes I miss the love that we shared.






Breaking up is the saddest thing to do.






But anyway let GOD lead us to the place.






GOD will stay with us and plan for our future






AMEN!






No comments: